Instagram has allowed users to post to multiple accounts at once since 2019, which can come in handy if you run multiple accounts or have a brand partnership.
If you don’t know how to post to multiple accounts at once, don’t fear! It’s very simple and only requires one more step than posting to only one account.
We will walk you through how to post something to multiple accounts at the same time.
How to post to multiple Instagram accounts at once:
Follow all the normal steps you would take to post on one account.
1. Open Instagram
2. Select the plus sign in the upper right hand corner
3. Select the photo or photos you wish to post
4. Select “Next”
Here is where things get different.
5. Look for “Post to Other Instagram Accounts”
6. Tap the white circle surrounded by gray next to the accounts you want to post to
The white circle surrounded by blue indicates the photo will be posted to that account
7. Select “Share” in the upper right hand corner
And there you have it! Share your photo to multiple Instagram accounts with one additional step.