In many respects, Twitter is a fantastic social media platform, but it is not without controversy. With Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter, things are about to get much more fascinating.
While some people are excited about the shift, others are concerned about the network’s future modifications. While it’s likely to be business as usual for the time being, perhaps you’ve had enough of Twitter and this is the final straw in your decision to go to another site.
How to delete your Twitter account on your PC?
If you prefer to deactivate from a computer, start by login into Twitter.com. From there, proceed as follows:
● In the bottom-left corner of the screen, select More.
● Go to Your Settings and Privacy and then your account.
● Deactivate your account is located at the bottom of the new list. It should be tapped.
● You’ll be given the option of choosing a reactivation term of 30 days or a year, allowing you the opportunity to change your mind before everything is wiped.
● You’ll be prompted to confirm your password, after which you’ll be prompted to Deactivate it once more.
How to delete your Twitter account on your phone?
● Tap your profile symbol in the top left corner after logging in to Twitter.
● Settings & Privacy is a new item in the new side menu. It should be tapped.
● Select Your account > Deactivate your account from the drop-down menu.
● The reactivation period must now be specified. What exactly does that imply? In a nutshell, you have the option of deleting everything in 30 days or a year. This allows you to reactivate if you change your mind about terminating your Twitter relationship. After you’ve made your choice, press Deactivate.
● To confirm, you’ll be asked for your password. Tap Deactivate one again to confirm.
How do I reactivate my Twitter account?
Enter your username and password on Twitter.com or the Twitter app. If you want to revive your account, you’ll be prompted. So, it’s up to you whether to reactivate of not.