Referral codes can make you work wonders in the online betting industry. However, you can’t get free bets anymore because of a change in Australian laws. But, you can still get incentivised bets and daily promotions with the help of such bonuses.
What is this Neds Bonus Code, and how do you claim it? Read the article to find out the answer to this question.
What is Neds?
Neds is one of the leading online bookmakers in Australia. It was launched for punters who wanted to explore different opportunities for personalised play, thrilling sports, and immersive betting.
It came into operation in 2017, and within 12 months, it was bought by Ladbrokes.
What are Neds Bonuses and Promotions?
Neds bonuses and promotions are several incentivised coupons that merge multiple runners into a single fixed odds price. Some of these include buyback specials, blended bets and enhanced odds that increase your chances of winning.
How to Joins Neds?
You can join Neds and hop onto their racing and sports market by following this simple series of steps.
- Step 1: Go to their home page to sign up.
- Step 2: Fill in your personal details and type out the code MAXCODE in the provided Neds bonus code section.
- Step 3: Fill out all other remaining details on the registration form
- Step 4: Once you’re done making your account, you can make your initial deposit and start betting with Neds.
Your Neds account allows you access to zillions of racing and sports marketing events. Moreover, you can even avail yourself benefits of the Neds toolbox, Same Race Multi, Same Race Multi, and regular promotions.
What is Neds Multi Builder?
Neds Multi Builder is a feature that allows you to sync your racing and sports portfolio. It is extremely simple to access and does not require you to leave your home screen. All you need to do is click the menu icon and select Multi Builder.
You can swipe through the racing and sports market to create your selection. Once you are done, Tab on the ‘add to bet slip option’, enter your stakes, and confirm your bet.
What is Neds Blended Odds?
Blended odds allow you to choose more than one runner in a single race and get mixed odds if one of those runners wins. Basically, it’s like putting your money on multiple runners without indulging in numerous bets.
Here is how you can place blended odds bets using Neds.
- Go to the market you want to bet in and select the ‘blended’ option.
- Select multiple runners and add them to your bet slip
- Enter the stakes and confirm your bet.
What is Neds Same Game Multi?
This option allows you to combine multiple selections from the same game. Here is how you can use it.
- Click on the ‘Sports’ option on the homepage.
- Select the match that you would like to bet on.
- Select each part of the multi bet you want to place on that match.
- Once you are satisfied with your selection, click on ‘add to betsplit’.
- Enter the stakes and confirm the bet.
Neds is a platform that offers you the option to bet on multiple sports, including AFL, soccer, and baseball and win exciting bonuses. This article aimed to cover some of the basics of the Neds bonus code. You can avail these offers right from the comfort of your home with a few taps on your mobile phone.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your own bonus code today!